The Elvis Costello Signature Jazzmaster guitar honors one of the most recognized and recognizable Jazzmaster players in pop music history.
Costello’s original instrument has gone through many changes in the past 30 years, and this new Jazzmaster faithfully replicates the guitar as it existed at the time he recorded his acclaimed 1977 debut album, “My Aim Is True”.
Uniquely Costello-ish features include an early ’70s neck design, walnut stain finish and a tremolo with easier and greater travel for that spine-tingling “Watching The Detectives” spy movie sound!
- Alder body
- Walnut stain with Nitrocellulose Lacquer finishÂ
- Maple neck Rosewood fingerboardÂ
- 21 Vintage Style fretsÂ
- 25.5″ scale length
- Chrome hardware
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style tuning machines
- Vintage Style “Floating” Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- 4-ply Brown Shell pickguard
- Special Design American Vintage Jazzmaster Single-coil neck pickup
- Special Deisgn American Vintage Jazzmaster Single-coil bridge pickup
- 3-position pickup switching
- 2-position slide Lead/Rhythm switch
- “Lead” Circuit volume and tone control
- “Rhythm” Circuit volume and tone control
- Includes Deluxe Brown Hardshell Case, Vintage Style leather strap, 8′ cable, bridge cover, special “Jag/Jazz” strings
List price: $2149.99