He has two Eastwood signature models, one of which is an ultra-limited model.
Eastwood Joey Leone Signature RBC
- Entire body flame maple, including centre block.
- Set mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 25.5in scale length
- Three custom Kent Armstrong P90s with versatile switching to give 27 usable tones including coil taps and 9 humbucking tones.
- Master volume and tone controls
- Either a Tune-O-Matic bridge and trapeze tailpiece or a Bigsby tremolo.
- Grover Imperial tuners
- Case included
- Tobacco sunburst or natural finishes
The second Leone model is an ultra limited edition.
It is the same shape as the regular model (inspired by the Gibson ES-335) but with new features.
The model is limited to 50 units and each of these semi-hollow body collector editions has a unique serial number and is loaded with features.
The three custom coil tapped Humbuckers combined with the switching system create 27 different and totally usable tones, from full out wolf-mother scream to delicate finger picking response.
The specifications are similar to the first model, so only the different features are listed.
Eastwood Joey Leone Signature LTD
- Three custom coil-tapped humbuckers. The switching remains, with 27 tones available.
- Stop tailpiece and Tune-O-Matic bridge (no Bigsby option)
- Colour: Flamed Red Wine
Both models are sold at a suggested American retail price of $1549.
For futher information, please use the search box below.