The FenderÂ Eric Johnson StratocasterÂ RW solidbody electric guitar brings you an instrument fit for a guitar tone master! Eric is also known for his perfectionism and dedicated search for an “ultimate” guitar.
The brainchild of Johnson himself, the Eric Johnson Stratocaster RW is designed with Eric’s own personal features and preferences, and it is made possible because of his expressed desire to give something back to the collectors, players and, especially, the fans who have supported him throughout his career.
Made with the finest woods available
The Eric Johnson Stratocaster RW guitar is built from some of the finest materials available. The light 2-piece alder body is dressed in a very thin nitro cellulose lacquer finish; the quartersawn maple neck is paired with a rosewood fingerboard with a 12″ radius and 21 highly polished frets.
Custom pickups wound to Eric’s specifications
Additional features on the Eric Johnson StratÂ include staggered vintage style machine heads, thus eliminating the need for a string tree, custom pickups with countersink screws and wound to Eric’s specifications, and highly contoured body and neck.
Vintage tremolo and ’57-style features
The Eric Johnson Stratocaster RW comes with a parchment ’57 style pickguard, 5-way pickup switch, master volume, neck tone and bridge tone controls, and a Vintage tremolo with a silver painted block and ’57 style string recess with no paint between base plate and the block.
Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster RW Features:
- Color: Tropical Turquoise
- Body: 2-piece, deep-contoured, ’57-style alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck wood: Quartersawn maple
- Fingerboard: Bound rosewood, 12″ radius
- Machine heads: Staggered vintage style
- No. of frets: 21 highly polished medium jumbo
- Pickguard: 3-ply parchment (8-hole)
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Pickups: Three special-design Custom Shop Eric Johnson single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Tone
- Bridge/tailpiece: Vintage tremolo with ’57-style string recess
- Pickup switching: 5-way switch
- Hardware: Nickel/chrome
- Case: Deluxe Blonde hardshell case with brown ends (gold interior)
- Accessories: strap, cable, and bridge cover
Price: around Â£1400