Featuring an alder body; a satin urethane-finished maple neck with a slightly bigger shape, buffed headstock, vintage 50s decal, and an African rosewood fingerboard with a 9.5mm radius and Dunlop® 6105 frets.
Other features include:
- 3Â NEW â€œBig Dipperâ€ single-coil pickups with a special â€œscoopedâ€ mid-range voicing wound to Johnâ€™s exacting specifications,
- An American vintage synchronized tremolo with five tremolo springs and without an installed back plate (included in case),
- Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning keys,
- AÂ string tree placed slightly closer to the nut
- Three-ply Brown shell pickguard.
List price $2199